Creating Isolate Hub Sets
- Select a Primal or Dual Isolate tab on the Toolbar.
- Set the Isolate Mode by clicking the Hub button.
- Click on a hub in the manifold. The Isolate Vertex/Hub Log Options window appears:
- Select the logging options and click “OK”.
- Unique hubs are printed in the Log along with their respective properties.
- The Isolate Hub pop-up menu activates with a list of isolate sets. When you select an item from the Isolate menu, only labels for the selected set appear in the view, whilst other labels are hidden.